The Company offer a twenty-eight day exchange policy (subject to conditions). As follows:
- Once arranged, appliance collection or connections which are aborted or cancelled will still be charged. No refund will be offered.
- Under the ‘Distance Selling Regulations’ you have a 14 day cooling off period. The Company will not accept goods returned that are found not to be faulty or because the customer does not require them. This includes all mail order & Internet transactions that fall outside ‘The Distance Selling Regulations’. Product cancellations after the 14 day cooling off period and within the 28 day period will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee if the boxe(s) have been opened, for product(s) unopened a charge of 10% applies provided the item is not a “Special Order” item. There will also be a charge to return the item to us depending on the product type and method of collection.
- The Company will within a period of 28 days exchange or refund in full any product that is found to have a confirmed fault or defect. This is subject to the goods not being misused or damaged in anyway. All products must be returned with all components (Instruction booklet, remote control, packaging, leads etc) and in the original packaging. Refunds & Exchanges will not be carried out until the product has been returned in its original packaging with ALL accessories & instructions.
- Thereafter, all confirmed faults would be repaired within the period and terms of the Manufacturers’ warranty.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All refunds issued will be the same as the tender type, however if this is not possible a cheque refund will be raised via our Head Office.
- Please note for purchases made in our store the Distance Selling Regulations mentioned above do not apply and we are not obliged to accept any returns if there is no fault with the product. Any returns accepted would purely be at the Store Manager’s discretion and we may offer an exchange or a credit note if the product is unused and sealed as supplied
Note: Incase of any kind of malfunctioning or defect, the item will need to be taken to the nearest service station.
When you return your product, just indicate the reason for your return in a short note, put the item and the note with the order number into a secure package, affix our address note and send it our nearest branch through a reliable courier or mail it to us. Our branch details are available on website. Please note that we will provide a refund facility only for products bought from our website analytiqitsolutions.com
What is your cancellation policy?
You can cancel your order anytime until your order starts shipping. If you wish to cancel an order that is being shipped, a restocking fee of 25% will apply to your order.
How do I return my product to softwaresaloon.net?
We would love to assist you, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on our toll free number.